Marketing strategies at the point of sale allow increasing visibility, and consequently, sales, significantly. However, it is not something easy to plan and, above all, to make profitable, if you do not have extensive knowledge of the environment.
From Winche we put at your disposal all our know-how to promote your brand within the point of sale.
How do we do it?
Our team specialized in commercial management is in charge of carrying out actions and implementing them at each point of sale. The objective of the activations is to increase customer interaction with the brand and the products themselves, and increase sales accordingly.
However, there are many more factors that affect the effectiveness of commercial management, both within the point of sale and externally to it.
Here are some of the steps necessary to guarantee efficient commercial management:
- Analyze the market and the competition of each client.
- Have a complete database.
- Plan an effective communication strategy.
- Execute actions that improve presence and visibility, depending on the products.
- Carry out audits and collect data at the POS.
- Thoroughly analyze the data collected at the point of sale.
- Control and verify the fulfillment of the objectives.
It is important to clarify that everything will depend on the operation and commercial strategy that is selected once the objectives have been established and the market has been analyzed.
Taking all these parameters into account, at Winche we guarantee all clients the return on investment (ROI), thanks to our specialized team and software developed in house.